I started out wanting to help the local metal community with promotion & photography. Now, I just want to help out by sharing some savings, spreading awareness, while making some money & learning a few things along the way.
Jessie aka LadySkullshine
My name is Jessie and I’m not very interesting really. Hippy child of the 70’s and mama bear to my two baby girls & our awesome service dog. He’s a black lab/pit mix. I love animals, music, collecting glassware, learning new things, saving & making money, helping others, taking pictures of everything possible, Alice in Wonderland, spreadsheets, & technology. I’m not a sports fan & can do without TV mostly. That’s really it, that’s me. Then there’s the question of who’s LadySkullshine?
The name LadySkullshine originated around 2010, out of brainstorming with a few others. It stuck and people started to know who I was by it. At the time, I did a ton of promoting and photography for local businesses and the local metal community. There was also a lot of other things I took on like modelling, managing bands, making band merchandise, etc. The last thing I really did was a few years ago when I starred in my friend’s horror movie with my oldest daughter. You can actually find us on IMDb, which is pretty cool. All of these experiences have been a great mix of fun, emotion, education, & I met a ton of people. Even though those days are over, it’s still pretty cool that you can now Google LadySkullshine and you’ll find a whole lot of my work from over the years.
During all of this, my site has been restructured several times as far as content. In an effort to hang on to the history of my site and of course to showcase my past work, I have saved some of the old LadySkullshine in a separate archival section. The rest of my site has now shifted focus on Numismatics, saving money any way possible, awareness of several disabilities that affect my life in one way or another, along with anything else I decide to add at some point. My mind is always all over the place so who knows where that may take us.
Past Experience Working With:
- Biz R Ent/BizR Babes – Photographer. Promoter. Model.
- Born Of Chaos Records / Lead Farmer Girls Worldwide -Photographer. Promoter. Underground Metal Support. Local Band Merchandise Model. Ongoing support of DOD Tour (see below).
- Damsels Of Darkness Tour(BOCR) 3 year Sponsor. Photographer. Promoter.
- Annual 717 Music Awards – Guest Appearance presenting an award 2013 & 2014. Also announced Behind The Grey in 2014.
- Apocryfiend – Former Band Manager. Promoter. Photographer. Merch girl. Tshirt/hoodie maker. Old school ApocryFan.
- Infernal Opera So Cal & NAMM 2013 – Trip Sponsor
- Ominous – Promotion.
- Plug’d In Magazine – Former Interview Writer
- Alfonso Todd for Allentown City Council – Volunteer
- OVLO – Promoter. Photographer. Account management. Etc.
- 2013 Valley Rockers Calendar – Local Metal Support. Promotion.
- Threadz Clothing – Photographer at Aug 2012 Fashion Show in Whitehall, PA
- Charities – I’ve assisted in several charitable events & promotions.
I’ve Been Mentioned In The Following:
- BizR Ent Radio
- Prolific Radio
- The Fyre & Ice Show
- The Sayjin Tyler Show
- As a sponsor of On the Damsels of Darkness Tour 2012, 2013, 2014 & on promotional materials, etc
- As Sponsor of Infernal Opera’s Road Trip to California
- Featured in Lead Farmer Girls Worldwide interview in the List Magazine, CA
- The inside cover of Decaysia’s CD released 12/21/12 .
“Jessica is a very dedicated and passionate person who loves what she does and is wonderful at it. She is very trustworthy and great to work with!!! Jessica is one of those rare people who “Says what she means, and means what she says”!!!! She is a wonderful person and awesome promoter!!!”
– May 30, 2012, LinkedIn MoonChild Garcia, Rev. MoonChild, Metaphysion
“I’ve had the privilege to watch LadySkullshine Photography grow from the ground up. Jessica is a consummate professional, taking only the best photographs possible. Her passion for what she does as well as her meticulous attention to detail are what make her great at what she does. I have no doubt that LadySkullshine Photography will only grow in its success.”
– May 30, 2012 , LinkedIn Andrew Wagner, Technical Writer, AMCORP
“I’ve worked closely with Jessica for quite sometime, and she is a hard working and very thorough worker at all that she does. Keep her in mind for all your photography needs, she displays only the utmost of professionalism at all time!”
– May 30, 2012, LinkedIn Joseph Covell, Founder, Owner, and Operator, Cromaidz Productions