The following pages in this section focus on a lot of financial information. Not the boring, complicated stuff though. Actually, it’s much more fun than that. There’s a lot of quick and easy ways to increase your income. The little bits add up and can help so much.
I’m not rich or an expert by any means. I’m just constantly looking for ways to save money and to make a few extra bucks. I’ve done my fair share of research, testing, and experiencing things of this nature and I wanted to share with others.
Since I’ve already done a lot of this part of the work, you can easily pick and choose what works best for you. I try to provide the gist of each company so you have an idea of what you would be working with. You can get a lot more details by going to the actual site and or app.
- Financial Basics: A few basic tips.
- Savings Tips: Save on every day shopping and bills.
- Scan Receipts: Get cash back on most of your receipts.
- Extra Money: Money apps, paid tasks, surveys, etc.
- Freebies: Get free items, after rebate. Focused on not doing reviews.