I’m currently learning this subject, and will update this page as I go.
- Wear an eye mask. It helps to block out any visuals, so that you can focus more on recalling your dreams when you wake up.
- When you wake up, you should ask yourself “What did I dream about?”. This will trigger your memory.
- Keep a dream journal.
- Even if you can’t remember anything, write that down so you have an entry for that day.
- Record your mood before sleep, during your dreams, and when you wake up.
- Notate any supplements or medications you may have taken.
I just finished the part that goes over a few techniques to fall asleep, and I am getting into different ways to control my dreams. So far, I’ve recorded three nights of dreams.
I have more to learn in my lesson, but I think I have a good start.
This site is updated often, Please be sure to bookmark the Home Page to ensure you are able to come back to visit again.