Are you still paying a ridiculous amount of money on ink for your printer? Confused when trying to find which cartridge or refill is compatible? Do they dry out before you even use them?
I have an old wireless HP Envy 4500, that takes two ink cartridges. I hate buying ink, it drying out, wasting money, and so on. So I signed up for a replacement ink program, called HP Instant Ink. They monitor my ink levels, and then send me new cartridges whenever I’m running low. That’s super convenient for me.
What’s even better, is that I’m paying per page and not by the amount of ink used. I listed their current plans below. Right now, I have the FREE one, which allows up to 15 pages a month. I get charged $1 for each additional set of 10 pages. So, when I go over my pages, I still stay below the next plan’s price. I also still get ink cartridges sent to me.
So far this year, I have spent $5 for ink.
I have been using them for several years now. I rarely ever need ink, but they are always right on schedule when I do. I recently noticed that I was completely out. So, I quick sent them a chat message. They said I should have one laying around from the last shipment, but I honestly can’t seem to locate it anywhere. They advised not to worry, and that they are sending me a new one free of charge.
I really love this company!
If you would like to try them out, please use my referral link. YOU will get a FREE month of printing. I’m supposed to get a free month too, but it’s already free for me. Let me know what you think, or if you use another service that you’d like to share.
Current plans per HP Instant Ink‘s website (10/6/20):
- FREE PRINTING. $0.00 a month For up to 15 pages . Each additional set of 10 pages for just $1.00. Unused free pages do not roll over
- OCCASIONAL PRINTING. $2.99 a month. For up to 50 pages. Each additional set of 10 pages for just $1.00. Roll over up to 100 unused pages.
- MODERATE PRINTING. $4.99 a month. For up to 100 pages. Each additional set of 15 pages for just $1.00. Roll over up to 200 unused pages
- FREQUENT PRINTING. $9.99 a month. For up to 300 pages. Each additional set of 20 pages for just $1.00. Roll over up to 600 unused pages
- HEAVY PRINTING. $18.99 a month. For up to 500 pages. Each additional set of 10 pages for just $1.00. Roll over up to 1500 unused pages
- BUSINESS PRINTING. $19.99 a month. For up to 700 pages. Each additional set of 20 pages for just $1.00. Roll over up to 1400 unused pages
- HIGH VOLUME PRINTING. $49.99 a month. For up to 1500 pages. Each additional set of 15 pages for just $1.00. Roll over up to 4500 unused pages