As I mentioned on the Share The Savings page, I have spent bunches of time researching and testing hundreds of apps and sites. The following have proven to be the most successful for me. I use an Android phone, so I don’t know if any of the apps are available on Apple. Of course, everyone’s results will vary.
Try them out by using my referral links and codes listed below.
Let me know what you think.
*** Cash Back From Receipts ***
I save every single receipt. I scan them to get money back, then log them for budgeting. It doesn’t take very long for the few points or cents, but they add up so why not.
Coin Out: Scan receipts via app/email. Online/in store cash back.
* Referral Code: TAYT94E.
* Referral Link: https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=TAYT94E
Fetch: Scan receipts via app.
* Referral Code: E4HFT.
* Referral Link: https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referralsocial?code=E4HFT
Ibotta: Scan receipts via app. May need to scan items. Online/in store cash back.
* Referral Code: N32FQ.
* Referral Link: https://ibotta.com/r/n32fq
Receipt Hog: Scan receipts via app. Scans email for e-receipts.
* Referral Info: Per RH, they discontinued referrals due to approaching max capacity.
Receipt Pal: Scan receipts via app.
* Referral Code: PPTWMPZJ.
* Referral Link: https://app.adjust.com/oqlq9t9?label=PPTWMPZJ
*** Other Cash Back Apps/ Sites ***
Paribus: Scans for late deliveries and helps to get you cash back.
I often forget I have this. I’ve never had to utilize it. Then recently, I had a nice surprise. My last 2 Amazon shipments were late, so Paribus sent me an email to contact Amazon via chat and what to say to them. I received $5 and $3 when I did this. It literally took a few minutes.
* Referral Info: I wasn’t able to locate any, but still worth sharing.
Rakuten (aka Ebates): Online and in store cash back.
* Referral Code: 44753.
* Referral Link: https://go.ebat.es/LADYSK60?eeid=44753
*** Games That Pay To Play ***
This is general setup is super simple. Once you download the gaming app, choose a game and click download. Since I’m playing solely for rewards, I usually base my choice off the highest payouts. At some point, it may ask you to adjust your security settings so it can track your gaming activity. If you don’t do this, it may affect point accumulation.
Mistplay: Play games via this app to earn points towards gift cards.
This is one has proven to very productive for me. I have made $80 in Amazon gift cards since I’ve started using it, less than a year ago.
* Referral Link: http://mistplay.com/CfseCmNFW4
*** Surveys, Complete Offers, Watch Videos, Etc ***
These companies have paid me to take surveys, read emails, watch videos, rate things, complete offers, trials, install apps, and so on.
Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTURK): Get paid to do small tasks for Amazon.
This includes things like surveys, extracting receipt information, provide search results, pulling info from a site, rate pics, and so on.
* Referral Info: I’m not able to locate any referral information. If you would like to try this, visit https://www.mturk.com/get-started. If you have an Amazon account, it is the same login info.
Giftloop: Quick tasks you can do anytime, anywhere with little effort.
Click through screens, watch videos, surveys, complete offers, trials, install apps, and more. This accumulates fairly quickly. So far, I’ve made $35 in Amazon gift cards.
* Referral Link: When you use my link, I make 10% of your coins. https://app.giftloop.co/r/93WYDMW
Inbox Dollars: Take surveys, read emails, play games, complete offers, and more.
I started using this site sometime last year. So far, I’ve cashed out $30.
* Referral Link: https://www.inboxdollars.com/r/1565490416?ref_src=link
My Points: Take surveys, play games, points for shopping, read emails, and more.
This site has been around since 1996. I’ve been using it since 2/10/10. I used to get lots of gift cards, then forgot about the site for a while. I just started using it again. Otherwise, my lifetime points would be much higher.
* Referral Link: https://www.mypoints.com?rb=28870293
*** Cash Back For Testing/ Reviewing Items ***
Basically, you are helping merchants to build their ratings as well as giving them feedback on their items. In return, you receive cash back. Carefully follow each site’s guidelines to ensure you have a successful transaction.
I’ve done this since January 2020 & already received over $500 in useful items!
* Clear Desk Mat * Metallic Markers * Laptop Stands * Laptop Fan * Jeweler’s Loupe * iPhone Power Cord * 2 Sets Of Wireless Earbuds * Bluetooth Radio * Temperature/Humidity Thermostat * Kitchen Scissors * Child Proof Corner Guards *
2 Pack Of Maze Puzzles * Mug Warmer * Bedside Organizers * Satin Sheet Set * Nightgown * Swimsuit * Beanie * Cami * 3 Pack Of Compression Shirts * Dry Erase Markers * 3 in 1 Pet Comb * Food Thermometer * Rain Coat * Drain Cover * Twin Cooling Mattress Topper * Spy Cam *
Cashbackbase: Up to 100% cash back on all sorts of Amazon items.
Accumulate points by submitting reviews, daily logins, and some items also pay points.
* Referral Link: https://www.cashbackbase.com/i/zdl82bp5qi
Rebatest: Up to 100% cash back on a wide variety of Amazon products.
This site has strict timelines for the merchant and buyer.
* Referral Link: https://www.rebatest.com/Product?Uid=219259921&Rid=27142554
We each receive $5 when you use my link.
*** Miscellaneous Extras ***
Metromile: Car insurance. Pay a low base rate plus miles.
I rarely drive, so this makes perfect sense for me. I paid the base rate for our two vehicles upfront when I signed up, then I pay monthly for my miles. My last bill was $32.52 total minus what I prepaid. So, I only owed $1.63 for the miles I drove.
* Referral Link: http://fbuy.me/pkVrx
When you get a quote, I receive an Amazon gift card.
MobileXpression: This app just runs in the background of your phone.
Once a week, I click on it and I get 5 points. That’s it. I’ve made $35 from this app so far.
* Referral Info: If you are interested in trying this, I can send you an email. Or just go to their site to sign up. I don’t know if their are any benefits for referrals.
Wish: Cheap Shopping App
I love shopping on Wish. They have pretty much everything, for a lot less. Just be careful of the shipping charges. You can also use coupon codes to save even more money. Shipping tends to take longer, unless you pay extra or pick up at a store.
* Referral Code: hzvsdyj
YouGov Pulse VPN: This app run in the background of your phone.
On occasion, I need to reconnect to it because my phone drops off. Otherwise, nothing else is needed to automatically acquire points. I then receive random emails from them to take a survey. They aren’t too lengthy and they are generous with points. I’ve already made $15 with this.
* Refferal Link: https://today.yougov.com/refer/WktHlJgHs8IR26fxWx8YPA/
For the most accurate up to date information, see the individual company’s sites/apps.
My only affiliation is that I personally use them and share my referral links.